Saturday, May 28, 2011

Holidays!

Hello blog, sorry to have ignored you for such a long time.

I've been busy doing work...well, playing lots of games but doing work too. But now semester is over and I can now fully enjoy the holidays (after I shake of this bout of sickness - burnout blahness) AND that means I can (but not necessarily will) blog again!

Anyway, in this short period of time I've found more People I Dislike/Find Mildly Annoying:

1. People who don't bathe. And go for a smoke and the smell never leaves because its caught in their long filthy hair that hasn't been washed in probably 2-3 weeks.

2. People who initiate conversations but leave when they have something better to do aka 'friends' who only find you when they're bored.

3. Twitter spammers OMG geez! I know it's twitter and it's supposed to be self-centered and all...but seriously? I don't need to know how you feel every 2 minutes. Literally. I kind of regret signing up for twitter (but follow me anyway! I'm chocosnowbunnie *shameless self-whoring*)

4. People who avoid answering questions. You're just shady and I'm inclined to believe that you have something to hide and therefore I assume that you're a dishonest person and therefore I don't like you.

5. Cryptic people. Asking me something weird/making unusual comments and refuse to elaborate on it. Wtf?

"Steph...I have to tell you something..."
"What?"
"Nah...it's really stupid...nvm.."
"Just tell me ffs"
"No, forget it."
"..."

FARKIUUUUU don't like that can or not? Sangat the suspense leh! But since this only comes from guys online, I'd like to fill in the blanks myself and imagine they are hopelessly in love with me but knows that their love will go unrequited because I only love my bf and so they decided against confessing at the last moment.

THERE. I feel better now.

Okay, on to something positive.


Things I plan to do this holiday:
(27 May - 17 July 2011)

1. Get my online portfolio up and running. It's empty at the moment but if you check back once in a while you may see something new and interesting! (If I haven't spammed it on facebook already.)

2. Download Unity3D and make my first game. Have plans to do this with Junki over the holidays, but we'll see how it goes cause I'm working and then going back home to Malaysia after that.

3. Work. Going back to VCAA to earn some $$$. I'm buying a new camera, the pink Canon Powershot SX 230 HS if that matters. I'm also interested in a Kindle...but not sure if it's practical as its 3Ge is unavailable in Malaysia.

4. Play some games! Bought so many a while ago which I haven't even downloaded. Especially interested in Bioshock 1 and 2 :)

5. Get my skillz back. I just realised what a complete trainwreck I am when I'm playing CS. Not only do I panic when up against a competen adversary, I also lose my temper and subsequently play even worse and then spiral into a never-ending pit of suckage and madness. What happened to composure? Pah. I was never that good but now I'm just shamefully bad.

6. Practice drawing/do more design work. Anyone willing to hire me? I'll do your design work for FREE! Well, maybe payment in the form of teh ais and credit will be more than sufficient :) Just looking for things to do.

7. Learn DreamWeaver and revamp this whole blog.



Things I hopefully will NOT do this holiday:

1. Get into an argument with worthless ahbengs. No, I'm not saying all ahbengs are worthless, some are actually pretty nice and sweet people. I mean, don't get into a verbal fight with the ah bengs who ARE worthless. Gotta learn to keep my head level and screwed on properly.

2. Get drunk. I feel like going clubbing with my dear Vivi and I WILL maintain my 2-year streak of sobriety.

3. Stop hurting my friends feelings. Maybe they're hopelessly scatterbrained or maybe they smoke. But they're my friends and there's more to them than that. I really cannot tolerate smoke but I'm glad that most of my friends know that and blow their smoke away from me/go outside to smoke. Let me get this clear once and for all: I don't hate smokers, but I DO hate the fact that you smoke. But I still love you :(

4. Pick unnecessary fights online. It's hard not to feel betrayed/pissed off at some people, but PFFT! I can rise above all that, right?

5. Rape Sam. HA just joking ;D I'll keep my pants on. Probably.


Things I wish WOULD happen during this holiday:

1. Receive all HDs for my assignments. Or at least 3. Pretty please? I worked really hard...

2. Get my hair done. I've still got 1/3 a bottle of purple hairdye :) Hopefully I find the time to redye my fading pink streaks.

3. Receive my new camera! I'm excited at the thought of finally carrying a camera around in my bag and taking random shots again.

4. Meet up with all my friends. This rarely happens, as in 'all' my friends. I normally keep going out with the same few and neglect the others. I'm sorry. And I WILL hunt KC down this time X)

5. Regulate my eat/sleep cycle. It's pretty screwed up atm, from all the allnighters I've pulled at the end of the semester. Staying awake for 24 hours and sleeping for 16...then working for another 24 hours. 1 meal a day...that reminds me I've lost a LOT of weight. I FEEL thinner.

6. GAIN WEIGHT. How many times have I wished this would happen but it didn't? I could change it to 'grow a sweet pair of boobs' and that would probably be more likely to happen. Though when that happens, my wish to gain weight would probably be fulfilled as well, seeing as boobs don't weight nothing.

7. Foster closer friendships. I'm still pretty iffy on the whole friendship thing. I like people but that can change very fast. I know it, but I don't know how to help it. It's built into my personality I guess...it says so right here! Yea, I'm an INTP and I found the article and all its sub-articles to be 80% accurate. If you're curious, take the Myers-Briggs personality test and you'll find that the description of the results seems to understand like no one else ever has.

But sigh. I don't want to be picky...I'm sorry. I find it hard to see past flaws, including my own. The good news is that once you've somehow wormed your way into my heart, I'll probably always have a soft spot for you :) Unless you do something so horrible and unforgiveable, after which I'll probably evict you permanently.

Don't blame me. It's part of my personality. ;) *blames the test results*

Anyway 7 am. Somewhat sleepy. Good night.

No comments: