Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fuck this shit

I'm so fucking tired of getting pushed aside.

Getting pushed aside for another friend, a boyfriend, a game.

I'm so sick of penting up all my feelings and smiling cause I don't want to ruin a happy relationship, ruin a budding friendship, ruin happy gaming times.

Let me fucking push everyone aside for a moment and put myself first, since everyone puts me last anyway.

I've been having a fucking tough few weeks and all people can do is tell me their problems. Fine, I like hearing problems, I like helping a friend out, get things off their shoulders.

What I DON'T like is when no one ever wants to hear me out. When I'm having a rough time, people just go 'oh' and leave me alone, leaving someone else to lend a shoulder.

Fine, fine, fine.

I don't need any of you.

Friends? Don't make me laugh.

No comments: