Thursday, February 17, 2011

+

So here I am at 7.15 am, attempting to watch the sunrise while blogging. This requires a bit of whipping my neck back and forth 90 degrees, but I'd say it's pretty worth it.

I just had 4-5 dota games and I met this really fascinating person who spoke alternately in perfect, advanced english and pasar malam-style crude chinese/cantonese.

He's the first guy I've seen in garena who speaks with such vastly different styles of speech that he just left me confused and intrigued at the same time. It was really puzzling, he seemed to be cursing you out, calling you a sohai noob fuck...then you realise he was actually joking. Well, not really, but he didn't say it in the rude, harsh tones that I read it with in my head.

Now I know what people think when I speak in games >__> So weird.

Anyway, this is probably one of the last times I'll be able to watch the sun rise with a nearly perfect view. Light slowly creeping across the sky, hitting the twin towers with full force eventually, making them seem like siamese jagung-shaped oscars.

I'm leaving next Sunday...back to Melbourne and uni life. I'm gonna meet up with my dearest Sunshine on Saturday to ice skate, and Helyna and the CS kakis hopefully some time after that. At least these people ACTUALLY want to see me and meet up with our group of friends before I leave.

I'm so tired of all the people making and breaking appointments. It's just so sickening. If you don't want to make the effort to meet up, just don't talk about it okay? I don't need your false niceties.

Surprisingly, the usual depression of leaving home hasn't quite hit me yet. Maybe it's because I'm starting this new uni year optimistically, and with friends!

The past two years - foundation and first degree year, I was a nervous wreck at the start of the year. I knew no one at all and was terrified that everyone would not like me and I'd have no friends for the whole 4 years I was to be at Melbourne.

But now I have a couple (literally, a couple - two people and together -_-) of friends and we're going to sign up for the same schedule so we can always hang out and do assignments together. ^___^

Today, we got on msn and planned it. 12 hours per week, as usual, and on thursday we didn't have a choice but to sign up for a 9.30 class.

GAHHH. Then Junki spoke up and suggested that we might as well start at 9.30 every day of class (tues, weds, thurs) so that we can a regular sleep schedule.

I was actually thinking that, but didn't dare to voice it out, knowing my bad track record of oversleeping and snap decisions to skip class to sleep longer. And Tata is exactly the same, if not worse than me...she lives in the suburbs so she comes even later to class.

So anyway, I'm feeling a little cheerful to be starting out the new year with friends and some hope to turn my lifestyle around.

The sunlight just hit the clouds...it's glowing a summery orange-pink. Mmm.

Anyway, another reason why I'm not feeling so gloomy is...Sam's coming to visit me this year! At Melbourne! During my mid-term break AND his birthday! What could be better?

I'm so happy ^__^ I'd PAY him to fly and see me if he'd let me. No one makes my day like he does. *lovey dovey eyes*

Okay. Anyway, life is good. No more huge group assignments this year = no stress = no horrible grades (I hope.)

I'm still skinny-as and I've kinda stopped caring. Sui Yi said my boobs were very cute. CUTE. When you think of boobs you normally think of adjectives like hot, sexy, gorgeous and curvy. Adorable isn't exactly near the top of the list, but at least it's a positive connotation.

So, the point is, I'm not gonna stress about my body so much any more. If I'm going to be the thin girl whose nose becomes impossible fat when I grin, that's fine. Why not let long legs be my thing instead of your typical well-endowed chest?

So yay. Cheers. I'm channeling a lot of positive thought into this post and I may not make much sense as it's 7.32 am and I plan to call my bee at 8 am so I think I'm done blogging rubbish here and I'm gonna CS with the random stranger who asked me to until it's time for my phone call.

Byebye.

Ah, I see my twin jagung oscars.

No comments: