Friday, February 25, 2011

Cheating is still cheating

No matter what the motivation.

When I release my first video game in the future, I'm going to put a clause in the terms and conditions that allows me to sue hackers for ruining the gaming environment and disrupting the gaming community. (I can only dream =__=)

Are you really willing to sink that low just to gain an unfair advantage over others?

The excuse that others are hacking does not give you moral reprieve for cheating. If everyone said that, we might as well stop playing that game because:

1. You defeat the whole purpose of the game
2. You are NEVER going to improve

All in all, the whole community of that particular game will end up as a useless bunch of shits trying to impress each other with their cool h4x and absolutely no skill at all. All because 'someone else is hacking.' How do you know that they aren't also hacking because 'someone else is hacking'...or so they think? What makes you better than them?

Nothing. You're just as pathetic.

FACE IT. There will ALWAYS be hackers because there is always EGO. Saying that you only hack because someone else does is utterly retarded - do you see the vicious cycle of cheating that you're promoting?

Today my friend got into an argument with another guy on Garena. He thought the other guy was hacking, so he turned on his hack to be able to beat him. The OTHER guy who was playing cleanly before that saw that my friend was hacking, and REALLY turned his hack on to be able to match him.

See what just happened? A hack-free game just became full of hackers because of some misplaced suspicion/sore feelings.

I was there, and I saw it all go down with my own eyes.


To all my friends who have succumbed to the pressure and chose the easy way out rather than working hard to overcome these incompetent players: it was fun gaming with you in the past.

Now I can't help but feel utter contempt and disgust at your gaming attitude.

What happened to fair play and rising to a challenge? You resort to dragging yourself as low as the scum of the gaming world just to 'not have an ugly score'?

I hope the good score was worth it. And those who STILL suck even while hacking? Well, there are truly no words to describe how pathetic you are.

But of course, only in the gaming sense. You can still be the most awesome, kind, caring person out there, but this flaw in your integrity just stops you being the honest person you could have been.

No comments: