Thursday, January 6, 2011

Best comment of the day

Sitting around, singing to Beatles, reading a girly blog.
Mom comes up.

"Come girl, I wanna take your measurements."
"Uh, okay."

*measure chest*
*measure waist*
*measure ass*

..wait, what?

30" ---> 33"

ARE YOU FARKING KIDDING ME?

My ass grew 3 whole inches? What?

What?

WHAT?

HOW COME I DON'T LOOK FATTER ONE?
No wonder all my pants are tight as hell now wtf. Got muffin top summore, which Sam points out gleefully every opportunity he gets. *shakes fist angrily* -_-

Omaigawddddddd.

On the bright side, my waist shrunk ^__^ Aheeheehaahaa. Now it's a 24.5". When I was 14 years old, it was 25. HAHA all the food went to my ass!
GG.com.my

NVM! NOW I CAN WEAR CHEONGSAM! *___*

But maybe you're wondering about the most important thing: 

Did my boobs grow?

2 years ago, before leaving for Melbourne, I weighed myself.
I was 43 kg, which I had been for almost 5 years.

Today, I weigh in at a cool 49 kg. ALMOST THERE. I CAN DO IT. JIA YOU! *cheerful* ^___^

6-7 kg in 2 years NOT BAD RIGHT? Considering I was stagnant at 43 for god knows how many years before that.

So today after lunch, I spoke my cousin.

"Do I look fatter? I put on 3 kg, but can you actually see it?"

She looks at me for a moment, then says the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

"I think your boobs grew bigger."

The sky split open.
Hell froze over.
Deserts flooded.
Icecaps melted.
1 Malaysia happened.

HALLELUJAH BABEH!
JAAAAAAAAACK-POT!

Okay la. Still very small. But but but the point is, there's PROGRESS!
Unlike guys who can't grow any taller after a certain age, we girls can grow bigger boobs ANY TIME WE WANT!

YAY! /dances around maniacally

I'll show you. I'll show every one of you who called me flatty, airport, manchest or whatever hurtful, saddening and heartbreaking name over the past few years.

I'll show you my perfect B-C cups in 2 years. THIS I PROMISE YOU! The arrival of the terrible twins will stun you beyond belief! You will drool til you dehydrate and your eyes pop outta their sockets!

I know what you're thinking...B to C? That ain't big!
But yes they are.

With my kind of frame, those are bazungas already. And no thanks I don't really want saggy Ds bouncing around every time I jump down the last 3 steps at my home.

You'll see! Give me another 2 years and I'll be that hot 22-year-old you regretted teasing as a preteen. *glares*

(And if it doesn't grow I'll just stuff it with tissues. You'll never know the difference ^__^")

Anyway, I'm blogging cause I'm so psyched with my body's progress. WHEEEE! My thighs grew 2-2.5 inches in circumference also. @__@

To think I actually had close to 0 hope for gaining weight 2 years ago.

Current target: 50 kg
Next target: 55 kg
Final target: 57 kg

Gogogo! Fire in the hole!


OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM ^_____^

5 comments:

L e o N said...

eh you're 20? LOL

snowbunnie said...

Yea. You think I'm an auntie meh? *glares threateningly*

yi ling said...

WTF YOUR FINAL TARGET IS 57?!?!?!
im targetting 50.
that's 349879234kg to go. fml.
T_T

snowbunnie said...

Wtf you wanna be my weight now? Mm leng la. Later no more boobs d haha. 55 ok what? Now apa macam?

Shan Squared said...

I see chocolates!!! <3