Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A change of scenery

I've been blogging for 6 years.

Actively for 4 years and sporadically for 2 years.
Under close scrutiny for 3 years and in relative anonymity for the other 3 years.

I guess I needed a change of scenery. A new template, a new name, a fresh start. It's a new year again after all.

Maybe this blog will fade away like all the others - a fad, a temporary emotional dump site. Maybe it will stay; a home for all my ramblings and rants and musings and whinings.

Anyway. Time to sleep. I just felt like doing this, although it is already 7 am and my newfound healthy sleep cycle is totally ruined.

Mom credits that for my clear skin. I look so much better now blablabla...and I'm glad that I look better. Yeah. But old habits die hard. I guess I shoulda double-tapped this one, cause it's alive and kicking again.

Hello late-night gaming, daytime hibernation and bad skin.

:) It's been a while.

2 comments:

L e o N said...

helo :)
u used lynda's dreamweaver tutorial hor xD

snowbunnie said...

Hmm? No, I can't do dreamweaver. I used MS Paint and the built-in template editor :)